ACCOUNTING CLERK – 2019
We are looking for a person who can fill the following key responsibilities.. If this sounds like YOU – please apply with your resume at email@example.com.
1. Accounts Payable Control – Accurate entry of vendor invoices / credits to Dynamics – Process vendor payments – online payments/cheque run -Communications with vendors for account reconciliation as needed -Process all foreign currency payments (USD and EUR), includes booking funds –
2. Accounts Receivable Control – Actively monitor credit and collections process, maintaining current account aging – Perform credit inquiries and establish credit terms for new customers, re-establish credit terms for existing customers as necessary -Process all customer payments including credit card, cheque (bank deposits) and EFT transfers –
3. Payroll / Employee Benefits Administration -Support payroll activities, including time cards and bi-weekly payroll with ADP -Maintain excel-based spreadsheet to track all absences – Support group benefits program for Malabar, including employee enrollments/terminations –
4. General Accounting Procedures – Reconcile all bank accounts on monthly basis (RBC/TD) -Manage corporate credit card accounts – Prepare various reports for year-end processes – Balance and monitor petty cash – Run month end processes and mid-month entries – Process WSIB, EFT, HST and CRA payments/refunds – Receive training for other accounting tasks – Work with senior management to ensure appropriate accounting practices are followed –
5. General Office Support -Create monthly calendar -Filing and shredding -Miscellaneous tasks as assigned by Supervisor -Telephone reception as required